- Roles of dynamisors and facilitators
- Seminar-trainings of SPIRAL dynamisors
- First Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (november 2012)
- Second Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (november 2013)
- Third Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (march 2014)
- Fourth Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (february 2015)
- Fith Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (june 2016)
- Sixth Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (abril 2018)
- Seventh Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (july 2019)
- List of the dynamisors
Roles of dynamisors and facilitators
Together network is spread through various relays and actors.
- The SPIRAL dynamisors are the people in charge of disseminating the SPIRAL approach in their respective countries. Being in constant contact with field actors, the SPIRAL dynamisors are able to identify, encourage and formalize methodological innovations, which can be important advances in SPIRAL process as a whole, and more generally to allow the co-responsibility for the well-being of all to progress in society.
- The SPIRAL facilitators are trained by the SPIRAL dynamisors in the territories of co-responsibility that develop the approach and provide their methodological support. A facilitator is responsible for a coordinating group whose objective is the creation of homogenous groups; he assists and helps with the technical steps for the implementation of the SPIRAL method.
Seminar-trainings of SPIRAL dynamisors
The seminar-trainings of dynamisors SPIRAL are important moments in the deepening of the SPIRAL approach. It is in fact during these training seminars that the energizers meet and pool the new possibilities for methodological evolution that they have discovered and experienced in order to make the process more efficient and relevant overall. They then review all 3 cycles and 8 stages of SPIRAL by integrating all the new improvement proposals, validated by consensus of the group.
First Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (november 2012)
The first Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors was held in Mulhouse on November 24th and 25th 2012. Download the programme here (available only in french).
Second Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (november 2013)
The Second Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors was held in Strasbourg on November 3th 2013. Download the related documents (available only in french: Démarche SPIRAL - Etapes de développement.pdf et ESPOIR - Présentation technique.pdf
Third Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (march 2014)
The third, which took place on 21, 22 and 23 March 2014 in Strasbourg, marked a decisive step forward, because unlike the two previous ones which were essentially basic training, this one was for the first time a real pooling of various contributions, allowing a significant qualitative leap in the process. For the first time, the methodological capitalization was done in a network with the participation of all (and no longer only by the central team), allowing all to emerge with the same frame of reference. However, it was not possible to maintain this capitalization process after the training seminar, for lack of having clearly specified the conditions and how it worked: this was a challenge that remained to be met during the 4th training seminar . The report of this third training seminar is available here (in french): Compte-rendu du 3ème séminaire-formation.pdf
Fourth Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (february 2015)
The general objective of the 4th training seminar in Bordeaux on February 6, 7 and 8, 2015 was therefore to meet this challenge no only by redoing a point of methodological capitalization within the seminar, but also by creating the conditions for continuous capitalization between training seminars, while ensuring the training of new SPIRAL dynamisors. Here is the report (in french): Compte-rendu du 4ème séminaire-formation.pdf
Fith Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (june 2016)
The objective of the fifth SPIRAL dynamisors training seminar held at TOGETHER international headquarters in Odemira was: 1) to clarify the complementarities between the SPIRAL approach and other approaches such as Reflect'Action as well as with the CO-ACTE project carried through the TOGETHER network; 2) to review on this basis all the cycles and phases of the SPIRAL process. Here is the report (in french) : Compte-rendu du 5ème séminaire-formation.pdf
Sixth Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (abril 2018)
At the request of the Gabonese Well-Being Direction, a sixth seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors was organized at the CARMEN Centre in Odemira in April 2018. Unlike previous training seminars, it was not possible to invite dynamisors from all countries, but only those from Gabon and Portugal. The seminar therefore focused more specially on the SPIRAL approach in southern countries. The participation of five high officials from Gabon made it possible to work not only on the method, but also on the public policies to be put in place for a co-responsibility approach for the well-being of all at the national level, drawing as well inspiration from the Cape Verdean experience. The central question debated was how decentralizing a co-responsibility approach for the well-being of all in villages and neighbourhoods would bring much greater efficiency to social and development aid. The discussions resulted in a proposal for a call for a social development model based on co-responsibility for the well-being of all and a work plan for Gabon.
Seventh Seminar-training of SPIRAL dynamisors (july 2019)
In June 2019, a Memorandum of Understanding was signed with the Fernando Pessoa University of Porto for the integration of SPIRAL training into the Master's degree "Humanitarian Action, Cooperation and Development", with two objectives:
- To provide a solution to the difficulty of bringing together every year all the SPIRAL dynamisors. The training in English allows to follow it by internet in any country. Thus this training will serve as a reference and it will be possible for any energizer to make contributions.
- To have trainees trained in SPIRAL who will be able to develop the approach in the territories of their country or in other countries. As students are coming from other continents, it will e a way to spread the approach on a larger scale.
In order to prepare the university training, a 7th training seminar for dynamisors was held in July 2019 with a small team. The objective was to prepare the pedagogical materials that will be used for the training, in addition to the already existing founding document of the SPIRAL approach, by highlighting the three dimensions of the approach: the political dimension of co-responsibility for the well-being of all, the epistemological dimension of the co-construction of intersubjective knowledge and the methodological dimension of implementation in the field.
List of the dynamisors